Create a new Tradition
A COMBINATION OF SAFETY, COMFORT & SPORTS PERFORMANCE
Lumaflex is the definitive sports floor for comfort, safety, and sports performance. This combined response generates remarkably high levels of shock absorption and natural stability underfoot. On a Lumaflex floor, you can train, practice, and play for longer periods of time with less fatigue and more comfort. Combination systems, like Lumaflex, interact with athletes at the local area of impact and across the wider surface, allowing higher levels of shock absorption.
A MULTIPURPOSE FLOOR WITH EXTREME SPORTS PERFORMANCE
- Certified per the ASTM F2772 indoor sports flooring standard
- Very good for Point Load Stress Impact
- Outstanding playability and performance for multiple sport activities
- Competition-Level Volleyball and Basketball (Lumaflex and Lumaflex Elite)
- High-end fitness and aerobic floor (Lumaflex Fit)
- Consistent ball bounce across the entire surface
- Comfort and high sports performance thanks to the combination of a point elastic surface with an area-elastic subfloor
- A Lumaflex system does not need to be anchored
- With a Lumaflex system you can apply blocking to manage bleacher loads and portable equipment
FOR A LONG-TERM INVESTMENT WITH LONG-TERM GAINS
The versatility of Lumaflex extends beyond just sports. It can accommodate tables and chairs, or portable stages for events like conferences and assemblies. This makes Lumaflex the perfect gym floor for non-sports applications, such as graduation ceremonies, dances, banquets, trade shows, and much more.
With the ability to hold events, the multipurpose advantage of Lumaflex is an investment that will lead to long-term gains. A Lumaflex system can correct the profile difference of a recessed slab with shock absorbing foam, giving you a top-tier system with the low maintenance and versatility of a resilient sports surface.
Overall, a Lumaflex system’s life cycle costs can be lower than standard hardwood floors due to the elimination of annual maintenance requirements, such as screening and recoating the top coat and full sanding and refinish every 10 to 20 years.
Find a Representative
Tarkett Sports has the knowledge and expertise to make your sports facility a success. Find a regional representative to get started.
Request More Information
Contact Tarkett Sports to request information, order samples, or subscribe to our Indoor Sports Monthly newsletter.